A nice lie in this morning, housework and now snug as a bug in a rug in my craft room. I made today's card yesterday using papers I made after Christmas and put to one side.
I have used my Chocolate Baroque Steampunk Birds stamps to make this card. They have a sale on too so why not hop on over and see if any of their lush stamps take your fancy. My wish list is a mile long LOL! I just love these stamps. All my male family members are sorted for this year ;)
1. A4 white pearlescent card scored and created an A5 card
2. Using Spellbinder Rectangle Dies I cut out a piece of Navy Blue and Purple card
3. The next layer I made using Distress Stains in Dusty Concorde and Broken China, I used a couple of masks and Faded Jeans the spritzed with Silver Mica Spray. I then embossed with Darise embossing folder and cut out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle.
4. The birds I stamped onto Supersmooth with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, they have been coloured with Copic Ciao Pens then cut out and layered onto the card.
5. I cut out the cogs using Spellbinder Cogs and Sprocket dies in two tone card and added Navy Blue card candi to the centres.
6. To finish off I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat words Dream, Wish and Fly.
Thank you for stopping by Today