Followers

Saturday, 4 January 2014

Dream, Wish and Fly

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A nice lie in this morning, housework and now snug as a bug in a rug in my craft room.  I made today's card yesterday using papers I made after Christmas and put to one side. 

I have used my Chocolate Baroque Steampunk Birds stamps to make this card.  They have a sale on too so why not hop on over and see if any of their lush stamps take your fancy.  My wish list is a mile long LOL!  I just love these stamps.  All my male family members are sorted for this year ;)


Recipe

1. A4 white pearlescent card scored and created an A5 card
2. Using Spellbinder Rectangle Dies I cut out a piece of Navy Blue and Purple card
3. The next layer I made using Distress Stains in Dusty Concorde and Broken China, I used a couple of masks and Faded Jeans the spritzed with Silver Mica Spray.  I then embossed with Darise embossing folder and cut out using Spellbinder Curved Rectangle.
4. The birds I stamped onto Supersmooth with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, they have been coloured with Copic Ciao Pens then cut out and layered onto the card.
5. I cut out the cogs using Spellbinder Cogs and Sprocket dies in two tone card and added Navy Blue card candi to the centres.
6. To finish off I added Tim Holtz Chit Chat words Dream, Wish and Fly.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. A beautiful card I do love them stamps there great xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning Linda with the wonderful aubergine and blue tones. Love the steampunk feel to it as well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love these Stamps I have not heard of them before Gorgeous colours to Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda! Love the colours and the metallic embossed layer, all fab! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing work Linda and the colours are fabulous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Linda. I love how you created the background.And I love the colours too. XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda,
    Absolutely stunning, love it.
    I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card Linda, love the layout and the colours are beautiful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda this is just stunning, your stamping and effects are just brilliant, honest they are, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool steampunk piece. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful creation! Lovely!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card - I love the background and the steampunk bird stamps are wonderful - they slipped into my basket too - lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, and in my favourite colour too! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love this color combo, Linda! Must run. My daughter is here to pick me up for a shopping day. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning Linda. Wonderful colour, design and detail. Those stamps are fabulous.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, great colours & I love the shimmer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Linda, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great background, super image and colours, super card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. fabulous design Linda, gorgeous colours and layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the colours on this Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here from CBN. What a fabulous card, so rich in technique and color. Helene

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! A stunning design, Linda - I love those birdies and such a gorgeous colour scheme.

    Thanx for joining us on our first challenge at Fantasy Stampers.

    Good luck and hope to see you again next time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow stunning work Linda & such beautiful colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. How fabulous Linda, love the handmade papers and the images cogs and colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Linda this is beautiful love the colours you have used. Thank you for joining us at our first ever challenge at Fantasy Stampers and we hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the Challenge. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is fabulous Linda. Loving the stamps and the gorgeous background you created.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Outstanding card Linda, just love the Steampunk effect here, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Back again with my DT hat on to say thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for joining is with the CraftyHands Challenge, WOW what a wonderful card.

    Well don Becka B DT member x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx