A really good productive day spent crafting today, made quite a few cards and a tag for a challenge on Facebook Mad Crafter's Giggle Group. I even got VERY mucky paws, good job I have one of those scrubby things that helps remove the ink. Don't forget I have blog candy to celebrate 3 years blogging! Just follow the link!
Now my regular followers know that I love fairies and decided to make this card to enter into a few challenges, I hasten to add too that no ink whatsoever touched this card. Just lots of dies, topper and flowers oh yes and a fairy from Hobby House.
1. Scalloped circle card scored on the front and made into an easel card.
2. The base of the card I have cut out Silver mirri card with Spellbinder Grande Circle die, the blue card has been cut out using Spellbinder Grande Decorative Circle die, before layering onto the base of the card I have wrapped white organza ribbon around and made a bow which acts as the stopper for the easel.
3. I followed the same steps for the mirri and blue card for the base the cut out white pearlesent card using Spellbinder Circle die, the using blue paper cut out the decorative circle.
4. I used PanPastels around the fairy and used glitter on her wings, I also added Blue Copic's to make her dress and shoes a richer blue.
5. To finish off I added a lace butterfly and roses from Sweet Lilac.
Thank you for stopping by Today