Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Fairies at the Bottom of the Garden?

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A really good productive day spent crafting today, made quite a few cards and a tag for a challenge on Facebook Mad Crafter's Giggle Group.  I even got VERY mucky paws, good job I have one of those scrubby things that helps remove the ink. Don't forget I have blog candy to celebrate 3 years blogging!  Just follow the link!

Now my regular followers know that I love fairies and decided to make this card to enter into a few challenges, I hasten to add too that no ink whatsoever touched this card. Just lots of dies, topper and flowers oh yes and a fairy from Hobby House.


Recipe

1. Scalloped circle card scored on the front and made into an easel card.
2. The base of the card I have cut out Silver mirri card with Spellbinder Grande Circle die, the blue card has been cut out using Spellbinder Grande Decorative Circle die, before layering onto the base of the card I have wrapped white organza ribbon around and made a bow which acts as the stopper for the easel.
3. I followed the same steps for the mirri and blue card for the base the cut out white pearlesent card using Spellbinder Circle die, the using blue paper cut out the decorative circle.  
4. I used PanPastels around the fairy and used glitter on her wings, I also added Blue Copic's to make her dress and shoes a richer blue.
5. To finish off I added a lace butterfly and roses from Sweet Lilac.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifulcard. Love the color blue. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda the fairy is colored so perfectly and love the way you made the circle easel
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stuunning Linda love it..... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous Linda x
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Blogger network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats just the sweetest card Linda. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous Linda, she is such a cutie! beautiful work as always. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I love this just gorgeous Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is beautiful Linda, love the shape, image and the colour, loving the dies too... I need them. Thank you for your wonderful comments on my blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A truly gorgeous card. I love how you've framed the fopper with the die-cut circles and also love your gorgeous embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! Love everyting you have done!(I just love little faries too) The blue and silver look so elegant together. Thanks for playing at 4 Crafty Chicks hope to see you again soon!
    Tina - DT member @4CC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda, she's just gorgeous! I love the little circle easel too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Linda, love this image and beautiful papers.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Linda, I love fairies too! The image and the colours are beautiful. The shape of the card is lovely too. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome! So beautiful and love that precious little fairy.
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. she's so pretty Linda - love your card - great shape too xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, Wow she is just gorgeous, love the beautiful image and the colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful image and papers - super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely image and papers, beautiful colours, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous Linda, great shape and layout. I think I have a new favourite colour the blue card is fabulous and of course the topper is so pretty.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love this cute image & the colours work so well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just gorgeous Linda. Beautifully coloured image and a fab design.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Lexi's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful easel card love the embossed blue and gorgeous image and bow-thanks for joining us at Crafting From the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful shaped card Linda. Love all the die cuts and the gorgeous topper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Absolutely gorgeous...love it
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is adorable Linda. I love the colours, shape and the flowers. The fairy is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic card Linda love the image and your colouring. Thanks for playing along in our challenge at crafting from the heart.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  31. How utterly cute Linda, love that image and totally love the shape of the card, fabulous as always my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx