Followers

Thursday, 30 January 2014

Friendship

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I had a lovely day yesterday crafting with my very good friend Kath.  We had a go at all different techniques and got very mucky paws.  I made lots of toppers to make into cards today.  I hope you all have a fabulous day.

Here is one of the toppers I created yesterday with Distress Inks and Sheena's Stamps, oh and did I say my favourite colour!


Recipe

1. A5 scalloped white card which I have matted and layered purple and black card
2. The topper was made using cream card which I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with WOW Clear embossing powder.  I then distressed with Dusty Concorde and Milled Lavender DI, I stamped the leaves with Versafine.
3. On a separate sheet of white card I stamped the flowers with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then distressed with Dusty Concorde, I cut them out and added them to the topper with Pinflair.
4. To finish off I added purple pearl gems to the flower centres and added a butterfly from my stash.

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx


20 comments:

  1. wow gorgeous card Linda and great design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous "Boss" love the sentiment, colours and the way you framed the card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda, fab colour, I love these sets, I get them out from time to time and they never let me down xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such and elegant and fabulous card Linda! LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sentiment and the colours Linda. Thanks for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, and I also love the colour.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and colour.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this sentiment and a fabulous card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Linda. Love the colour and the sentiment is really nice too. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sentiment and Beautiful card and Beautiful colour, did I say Beautiful, LOL...glad you and Kath had fun hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Love the fussy cut flowers and, of course, the color.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Linda, the sentiment is fab!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous design, Linda - fab colour choice and I love how the stamped sentiment is the focal point. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers and good luck,
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, lovely strong colours, thank you for entering the MCC challenge and good luck
    Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Linda and in my favourite colour too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Linda, great color and love the flowers. And the sentiment is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx