Followers

Sunday, 12 January 2014

I'd like to be under the Sea

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Sunday all, I sure had a ball yesterday afternoon playing with my paints, inks and stamps.  I played with Sheena Douglass' A little bit Scenic Sea Shells, Hidden Stars and Underwater Angels stamps.  I also spent time watching the shows from America and cutting out my new stamps from Chocolate Baroque, so I can play today.

Here is today's card for you!


Recipe

1. Cream 18 x 25 cm card which I have matted and layered green card onto the base.
2. The second layer is the reverse side of Centura Pearl card which I have given the Ombre treatment using Distress ink in 3 shades of blue, sorry I did this a while ago and can't remember the colours.  Onto the card I stamped the 2 seaweed stamps with Pebeo Iridescent Blue Green and Green Yellow, I then stamped the seahorse with the Green Yellow, when I painted the stamp I gave it some texture with the brush which turned out really well once it was stamped.
3.  Onto a piece of acetate I stamped the 2 fishes with Silk Paint and then stamped over with Versamark and then WOW Silver Embossing Powder, I then stamped the bubbles with Adirondak Snowcap.  I then attached the acetate which I cut 2 cms wider to wrap around the blue card.
4. On a sheet of Supersmooth card I stamped the seashells with Versafine and embossed with WOW Clear Embossing Powder, then painted with the above Pebeo iridescent paints cut out and arranged onto the card with Pinflair.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Great use of techniques here and it makes me want to go on holiday! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is fabulous Linda. Lots of work and stunning detail. I love this one.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Linda I'm a sucker for sparkle :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely underwater scene Linda, love the shimmer, great stamps too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Linda. You'll have a chuckle when you see mine tomorrow! Just love these stamps. Have a great Sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous card Linda. Thanks for joining us at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous scene Linda, and I love the colours here, I would put that on my wall for sure, so peaceful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. You've created a wonderful underwater scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Linda great job you did.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous underwater scene! So beautiful and life like. Just beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, beautiful underwater project, love the sparkle.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this undersea card, the colours are perfect. i am just waiting on an order from Clarity which contains Barbara's new seahorse stamps and the background stencils to go with them so I can play with them. Thank you for your visit and your lovely memories from music. Music and smells are just so evocative. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely card Linda, just love the colours and the beautiful sheen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful Linda...love the Distress ink on the Centura Pearl it looks amazing hun.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous underwater scene here Linda - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. great card Jan, love the scene you have created, beautiful colours.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Linda. Lovely colours and techniques used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow a fabulous underwater scene, great techniques to. Have a great day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, love the sea shells, lovely card! Gorgeous colors on it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  20. A beautiful scene creation . I love how you have created it to look like a fish tank using the acetate . The colour tones are fantastic .
    Hugs Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, I adore sea themed projects so this one is right up my street. Gorgeous artwork Linda! Thanks for joining us at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a wonderful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘GLITTER AND SPARKLE’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very interesting Technic. Love this Card.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons.
    Hugs ELfie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this time. Good Luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous creation - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card! Love the theme and the skillful execution! Thank you for playing along in Craft Stamper challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx