Followers

Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Imagination Crafts Inspiration Tutorial

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today over on Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog the design team have made some fabulous pieces for our Anything Goes Challenge to inspire you all!  You still have until Friday 31st January to enter our challenge with the winner (who has used our products) getting £40 to spend on the Imagination Crafts website.

I have a tutorial for you on my project. I have decorated a 6 x 6 canvas.


Products 

The Canvas has been painted with Black MDF paint from Imagination Crafts and then Limestone.
Versafine Black ink
Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
Copic Ciao Pens G00, G02, G05, Y13, Y15 and Y17
Lace
Tulip Decoupage Stamp from Imagination Crafts
Patterned Paper from Imagination Crafts


I have added lace around the frame



I cut the card to the required size and using the leaf stamp from the stamp set stamped with Versafine and embossed then using PVA glued to the frame.  I put this to one side to dry.


Stamp the Tulip Decoupage Stamp onto Supersmooth card then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I coloured with my Copics and then cut the Tulip out.


To finish off my frame I have coloured the leaves with G05 Copic Pen, Added pearl trim around 3 of the edges.  Made a double bow with yellow organza ribbon and placed it over the edge of the tulips.  I then added my sentiment.

Many thanks for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. so very pretty Linda - beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Linda, I love the citrusy colours, so fresh and cheerful, love tulips are coloured brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your canvas Linda, really nice and fresh and spring looking. Just right for brightening up somewhere
    Hugs
    Ang
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  4. good Morning Linda - just managed to grab a few minutes in the hectic schedule of being a taxi Mum this week to visit blog land - I love this canvas such springlike colours on another miserable day xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great canvas Linda - love that tulip and I love that yellow too..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning creation Linda.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Linda. Thanks for the tut xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda,
    Absolutely beautiful, I love it.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Beautiful project Linda. Love the colours - all fresh and clean - makes me think of Springtime. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab tutorial the canvas is sweet love the cols xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Linda reminds me that spring is only around the corner xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Tulips and colours you've used Linda. Really brightens thing up this time of year. xx C

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a Gorgeous Canvas Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous project hun love it - hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, Linda, a stunning canvas, and an amazing tutorial, thank you for sharing, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome Linda love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee Bows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very neat card! Thanks for joining us Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this Linda, such hope for spring. Love the colours, the stamps and fabulous lace.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hiya hun, I eventually managed to get a few minutes to stop by, this is so pretty, absolutely love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous canvas Linda, thank you for a great tutorial.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely springtime canvas Linda, beautiful!! debx http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous, so bright and cheery Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the tutorial Linda. This is so lovely and I adore the wonderful colors. Reminds me of Spring!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  25. A gorgeous canvas Linda. Love the zesty colours and great tutorial too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. So pretty! Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very nice little hanging piece of art. Very pretty. So glad you played along in our challenge over at TTCRD - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

    This is beautiful. I really love the great tutorial on how you made this. The colours are bold and lovely and the lace really finishes it off perfectly.

    I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty card Linda! Love the fresh, springtime feel and the way you used the organdy bow with the name banner...perfect! So glad you joined us for the Craft Dee BowZ challenge! ((hugs)) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks Linda for making a tutorial of your canvas creation. I like your spring canvas very pretty and now I just can't wait for spring to get here. :D Your coloring of the tulips is beautiful. I am totally going to give this a try.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. love it all :) so full of love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx