I hope that all my family and friends down south stay safe as they are in for a really bad time with the weather. Thinking of you all.
Today is going to be spent crafting, lots to do and looking forward to getting very messy and inky! Here is a quick card I made this morning. I have been up since silly o'clock so decided to make a card using some of my old stash. I can't tell you how long I have had this set or papers.
1. Stamp shaped white square card which I have distressed around the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Sky Blue Ink
2. First layer is patchwork paper which I have distressed the edges with the above ink.
3. The spotted paper has been placed at an angle and I added ribbon across which read's "It's a Boy"
4. The Forever Friends baby has been inked around the edges and the teddy decoupaged, I have added a small blue and white bow.
5. To finish off I have added small buttons to one corner, a heart button and a pair of hands.
Thank you for stopping by Today