Followers

Monday, 20 January 2014

Kitty Love

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Where has today gone?  Those naughty fairies has stolen some hours from me today for sure.  I hope you have all had a good day.

Yesterday I won the one word challenge over on our Facebook group Mad Crafters Giggle so I had to set the next challenge and I chose Cats/Kittens.  Here is the card I made today for inspiration.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 silver pearlescent square card which I have matted and layered pinky purple card
2. The second layer is from Aspire Vintage Bloom collection.
3. The frame I have brayered Lavender Sparkle Medium and the added the topper.
4. The flourish is from Tonic which I have added pearl gems.
5. To finish off I have added pearl trip at an angle.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx 

22 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, and WOW, what a superb card, love that image, so cute...love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evening Linda,
    Love this card the kitty is so cute, and i love the mix of colour you have used it looks fab
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - I love kitties! Congrats on your win and I love the theme you chose :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, I love the colours and especially that sweet little kitty. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda and congrats on your win. I love cats and this one is adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful image Linda, fabulous layout.
    congrats on your win.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable.... I love cats,
    I hope you are ok Sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that little kitten!! Super topper - great design, lovely card,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A stunning creations Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda a really sweet card. Congratulations on your win. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah.......so pretty and precious!! Love the little kitty image and your card. That's great about the win!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Linda gorgeous colours & design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute little kitty Linda - and a beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning Linda hun - love the sparkle medium - Love and hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful colours & cute little image! Just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet card. Great colors and love the added pearls. Congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww..the cute kitty image so adorable..love it..love the pearls placed at an angle..I think it gives the card a whole different and fabulous look!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Linda. Such a lovely image and love the colours and different elements you have used.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls - hope to see you back again. hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous creation

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx