Followers

Friday, 24 January 2014

Melt Pot Playtime

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you all know I went to my friend Kath's on Wednesday and we were putting our Melt Pot to good use. Tonight I would like to share with you all what I made.  It was a fun day and reminded me how much I love using this.

This first picture shows how I used the melt pot with my Spellbinder D-Lites Dies, the vase and the padlock, the frame is a Martha Stewart mold.  I have done a you tube about using the melt pot and spellbinder dies if you want to watch click here to the link.


These flowers and butterflies are Martha Stewart Molds, I have added seed beads to the centres of the larger flowers.


To finish off I dipped some of the flowers I had made into the melt pot, not quite happy with these but wanted to show you.  I then made 5 stick pins to use in my cards and then threaded beads onto florist wire as I have a few ideas on how I want to use these.


Thank you for visiting and if you have any questions please leave a comment and I will answer as soon as I can.

Love and Hugs
xxxxx





16 comments:

  1. Fabulous stuff! You have been busy, not played with mine for a while! Hmmmmm! Might need to remedy that? Lol xxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous time playing with your melt pot.. Love those flowers Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! melt pot... might have to put that on my list! These look fabulous, cant wait to see what you do with all the bits! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not steady enough to handle a melt pot, or have the space to use it safely, but I do have some of those Martha Stewart molds that I use with her clay. The shapes do look good in the amber coloured UTEE though. And your stick pins look nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Linda, you have been a busy bee lol!! A melt pot is on my wish list, maybe later in the year I'll treat myself ! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy girl ,lovely pieces Linda
    Are you at Exeter ???
    Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous makes Linda, love the flowers.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning Linda - I especially love the flowers - beautiful colours - must re wtach your u tube on using spellbinders with the meltpot - mine keep breaking xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous Linda! I've been on the fence about whether or not to get a melting pot and all that goes with it, for a while now. Not sure I have the room or the need. But I really like the way your stuff turned out, and the fact that it could all be used as embellishments! I may have to rethink this! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Off to watch the corresponding video now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What brilliant creations from your melting pot. I keep umming and ahhhing about getting one, but I know I would burn myself on it! Mum had a melting thingy for glue sticks, and every time I use that I burn myself lol

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been busy with youre melt pot there all lovely Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, what lovely pieces, Linda! A melt pot is one of the things on my wish list. Great You Tube video!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had lots of fun Linda. Love all these lovely pieces.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. what beautiful made Linda it looks great.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, sure looks like you had fun with using your melt pot. This is definitely on my wish list.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I personally love the dipped flowers, Linda, fabulous work, with the melt pot, determined to have one this year...so glad you and Kath had fun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx