Followers

Sunday, 19 January 2014

Messy Bessy

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A happy Sunday to you all, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and managing to craft.  I am off out to Curry's to get a new Hoover today, deep joy!  I don't know what I do to them but I am having to buy a Hoover at least every 6 to 8 months so going to invest in a Dyson.  We will see how long it takes me to kill this one!

Towards the end of last year Sherri Baldy, artist of My Besties contacted me to ask if I would make some cards using her images.  Well of course I said yes and I am sharing one of them with you all today. Today's card features Messy Bessy.


Recipe

1. 8 x 8 square card scored the front of the card in half to create an easel card.
2. On the base of the card I have added paper from BoBunny and used pearl beads as the stopper.
3. The front of the card consists of BoBunny papers the first and second layer.
4. The third layer is card from my stash which I have cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangles
5. I printed Messy Bessy onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics, I have used Spica pens on her glasses and the flowers on her dress.  I then cut out with Spellbinder Curved Rectangles.
6. I cut out the butterfly with one of my dies using Core'dinations glitter card, a double lemon bow and then added gem spray with a rose.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx




30 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours, image and embellishing. HUGS Tina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and image,love your colours.
    Hope all goes well buying your Dyson.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda great card sweet image I feel for you I went through a phase like that until I got my Henry and touch wood i have had him about 3 years I killed about 4 vax machines in about 18 months nightmare hehe
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Linda. Fab colouring and colour choices. Really pretty.

    Big hugs from me and the little Prof.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Lovely card and a great image xx I have just bought a sebo vacuum cleaner and its very good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card the image is great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you will be happy with your Dyson - I have had mine 3 years now (hope that I haven't put the mockers on it!!) Love your easel card, cute image, lovely colours and what a great idea to use the beads as a brake.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Linda, Ireally like these images may have to invest in some, we have had a Dyson for a few years now and had 1 problem when I broke it Dyson fixed in a couple of days so very good choice

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe the solution for the vacuum is to just not clean so much! LOL!
    LOVE your card Linda and that image is just perfectly adorable! So very pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card and you have used lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Besties challenges.
    Hugs, Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning colour and design Linda. I had a Dyson a few years ago and it was the worst hoover I have ever had. So hope you fair better, they may have improved.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a pretty card Linda - hope you had a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda, A gorgeous card and cute image, love the design and the pretty colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty Linda! I think you will be pleased with your dyson, mine have lasted well despite all the dog fluff! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card, Linda :)

    I've had my Dyson 12 years now, & having 4 animals it's certainly been put through it's paces! (I hope I haven't jinxed myself now)lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. That card is just adorable! Great work, I love your coloring and I love those images. Great job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute Linda, the colours are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card Linda, love this image and layout.
    think you`ll be pleased with dyson on my second, first lasted me years.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  20. A fabulously fun card Linda. The colours are wonderful.
    I hope your Dyson lasts longer than mine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A really sweet card Linda. Beautiful colouring of the image and love the use of pearl beads as the stopper.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, Linda, amazing card, totally loving that image, lucky duck that you are, love and hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Linda love this fab card such gorgeous colours xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful, love the bright spring colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful card Linda thankyou for joining our challenge this fortnight at craftitude.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt. x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Messy Bessy is delightful. I love the colours you have used for her clothes and her funky sparkly glasses. Your card design showcases her beautifully. Thanks for Joining our Anything Goes/Ribbons and Pearls challenge at Craftitude this fortnight. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx