Followers

Thursday, 2 January 2014

My Craft Space

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a wonderful day, picked up my new car which is silver and the same make as my last car a Toyota Yaris.  We went to Alderley Edge to meet up with my Brother and Sister-in-law for lunch and had a lovely meal.

Tonight is a quick post as I wanted to share some photographs of my craft room where I spend a lot of my time creating.  I do hope you enjoy.  Why not show us your crafting areas.


This photograph shows my computing desk and the desk under the window which give fabulous daylight for when I am colouring my images.  It is gorgeous in the Summer as the garden is south facing.


This photograph shows my Copics, inkpads, and boxes full to the brim of ribbons, lace, embossing powders, embellishments, melt pot dies and goodies, my A3 printer.


This photographs show my Ebosser, the cupboards are full of Card, MDF, Canvas', the boxes have flowers, feather, leaves, and an assortment of all other crafty goodies.  The 2 wicker baskets are full of cards I have made.

I hope you enjoyed your little tour of my craft room.

Until next time thank you for stopping by!
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Fabulous carft space Linda its all so tidy I darent show mine in its current state lol
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect crafting space xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks fabulous, love to see others craft rooms, gives me ideas for mine. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just plain Jealous - I am on the dining room table .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Linda wish i was still inside with mine now, u have a lovely room xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely very organized crafting space! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What I would do for my own room lol I just love your painted cupboard and I would be looking out the windows lots hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous looking craft room!! You have everything organized just wonderful too.
    WooHoo on the new vehicle! Enjoy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab space to craft! I love to see everyones crafting area and how they are organised (or not so!) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely room, your so very lucky wish i had a decent space to craft too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful crafting area , thanks for sharing hugs txx Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful craft space, Linda! No wonder you are so creative and productive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a great and fabulous craft space Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks lovely, I do like a tidy craft space, bit like mine a mix of boxes

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great crafting space Linda and so tidy and organised.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. As neat and tidy as ever. I don't reckon you use it really...it's there just to look at and stroke like a really pretty paper. :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my Linda - your craft space is beautiful - mine is too shocking to be shared! I'm in a cramped attic - and I'm very untidy!!! Lol! Not a pretty sight! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just a wonderful craft room you are a very lucky lady, so organised and tidy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at all that NEAT tidy space :P JEALOUS !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great space Linda! You look so organised and TIDY! That's what I fail on ... I get one area tidy and the clutter goes somewhere else! I usually end up working in a 10x10" space! I have sorted my stamps out this year though ... So that's a start x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Now that is what I call a craft room, wait, I am shouting on Jenny to see when she is moving out, LOL...would love to come and play, amazing Linda, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous work space you have there, I craft in the bedroom the grandchildren sleep in when they stay, it is tidy now everything was put neatly away before Christmas but give me a few hours to get everything out again and it will be mayhem.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just how I imagined your crafty space, fab Hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx