Another good productive day in my crafty piece of heaven. I got out my Gelli plate to create a background for today's card. I decided to experiment by stipple the acrylic paint onto the plate instead of brayering to create a background for the card I wished to make. After 2 attempts I was really pleased with how his turned out. I hope you do too!
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered black card onto.
2. The topper has been made using my Gelli Plate I first cut out a circle mask and then I gently stippled blue and green acrylic paint onto it, once happy I put my card over and brayered then removed. Using Adirondak Juniper I distressed over the green and Distress Ink Weathered Wood distressed the sky. Using the paper I had cut the circle out of I place this over the sky so the white was showing through and coloured the circle with Adirondak Buttercup. I added bleach to my paintbrush and draw a few lines across the sun to show clouds.
3. The Castle, Scarecrow and flowers all Clarity Stamps where then stamped with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous clear embossing powder.
4. Onto Supersmooth card and using the Letter box Set I stamped New Home with Versafine and embossed.
5. To finish off I added a Key and Lock Charm.
Thank you for Stopping by Today