I hope you are all well this Friday morning, this week sure has gone very quickly! The visit to the Opticians went well, didn't need new glasses as my eyesight hasn't changed. That is a first in about 20 years! Another busy day here some DT work to get finished and then quite a bit of admin to do too.
This card is the first of two posts today, this one is made using a combination of Imagination Crafts Patterned card, Sheena Douglass' stamps from her Little Bit Sketchy range and Sweet Lilac flowers.
1. Square white 7 x 7 card which I have shaped the corners with my X-cut punch.
2. First layer is pale blue card which I have matted and layered onto the base card.
3. Second layer is deep purple matted and layered to the top left of the card.
4. Onto the patterned card I have stamped the foilage with Versafine and embossed with Stampendous clear embossing powder. I then stamped the butterflies with Versamark and embossed with WOW embossing powders.
5. To finish off I have cut out a circle and inked with Dew Drops Brilliance Silver, cut out New Home with Tattered Lace Sentiment Dies in blue pearlescent card I added 3 yellow flowers and added white pearls to their centres and then to two of the corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today