Well I hope you all enjoyed your New Year's Eve and I wish you all Health, Wealth and above all Happiness.
It is time for our new Challenge over at Imagination Crafts, for this month we have an easy one and that is "ANYTHING GOES". We look forward to seeing your crafty creations. Don't forget the winner of the challenge who has used Imagination Crafts products can win £40 to spend on Imagination Crafts website.
I have transformed an MDF Tissue box using products from Imagination Crafts.
This now has got pride of place in my lounge as it matches the decor!
1. MDF tissue box painted with Dulux Proud Peacock paint
2. A layer of crackle medium was painted over and then a layer of MDF Paint Limestone which crackled.
3. I stamped embellishments from the Crocus Stamp set in Versafine and added clear embossing powder.
4. On white card I stamped the snowdrop and crocus twice from the decoupage stamp sets and coloured with my Copics.
5. I cut these out and a adhered them to the card once I had sprayed with with Sparkle and Shine.
6. Down all the sides and around the edge of the box I have added gilding flakes.
6. To finish off I added flourishes to the top of the box with a butterfly.
Thank you for stopping by Today