Followers

Friday, 17 January 2014

On Your Special Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well, I can't believe it is Friday already and we are over half way through January too.  It has been one of those weeks this week, you know what I mean, where you plan to get jobs done by Friday and somehow come Friday you haven't managed to get them done, yep that is me which means I will be working my socks off this weekend to get them finished by Sunday Evening.

The first of two posts for today, I made this as an experiment to see if I could do a CAS Wedding Card but as you can see it is far from CAS.  I so applaud you ladies that can make some gorgeous CAS cards but it is something that doesn't come easy to me.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white pearlescent square card
2. The first layer is a piece of card from my stash which I have punched along the top with Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch 
3. I cut out the decorated circle using Core'dinations card with Spellbinder Stately Circles
4. I added the topper which was in my stash and inked the edges with pale pink ink
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment and pearl gems to the corners.


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Linda
    xx hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Linda & gorgeous pink xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and image Linda,Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful....so fresh and just beautiful....thanks for joining us again.

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Linda. The image is gorgeous and love the colours. I know what you mean about CAS cards. I find them so much more difficult than cramming on loads of embellishments.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,such a lovely image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a pretty card Linda - such a lovely image! Hope you're having a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Linda.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card for the bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, love that topper.

    Moira xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely wedding card you made. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great job! This is just a very beautiful card. Thanks so much for sharing this at Card Mania Challendges. We hope to see you back very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. CAS or not Linda it's a very pretty card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the topper. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the layout of this card. Just right for Valentine's, very romantic. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card Linda, love your layout and design.
    never tried a CAS card, think I would fail miserably,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely Linda. The layout and pretty topper are wonderful.
    I don't know about having a busy week, it's been like that for a couple of months, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous wedding card! I agree, it is very hard to make a CAS wedding card! I love the die cuts on your card! Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome image very pretty, love the colors, thanks for playing our Wedding Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Nice touch with the pearls in the corners too! Great job!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Morning Linda, I love this card, beautiful image and stunning layout..I struggle with CAS, but this is a very good effort, my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful spring colours, beautiful layout, beautiful topper and card strip....all in all, beautiful lol
    I love your diecuts, I'm no jealous!!!!
    You don't have to thank me for the comments I leave on your blog. I know I can waffle, and I love to leave essays, but I love your work and I love you Linda Simpson...a talented lady with a gorgeously big heart!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. THis is a beautiful card. It may not be the CAS style you were aiming for but it's really lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is very beautiful. The image you have used is lovely, thanks for sharing your card and joining us over at TTPH - Becky - DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls - hope to see you back again. hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous creation - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx