I hope you are all well, I can't believe it is Friday already and we are over half way through January too. It has been one of those weeks this week, you know what I mean, where you plan to get jobs done by Friday and somehow come Friday you haven't managed to get them done, yep that is me which means I will be working my socks off this weekend to get them finished by Sunday Evening.
The first of two posts for today, I made this as an experiment to see if I could do a CAS Wedding Card but as you can see it is far from CAS. I so applaud you ladies that can make some gorgeous CAS cards but it is something that doesn't come easy to me.
1. 6 x 6 white pearlescent square card
2. The first layer is a piece of card from my stash which I have punched along the top with Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
3. I cut out the decorated circle using Core'dinations card with Spellbinder Stately Circles
4. I added the topper which was in my stash and inked the edges with pale pink ink
5. To finish off I have added a sentiment and pearl gems to the corners.
Thank you for visiting today