Followers

Saturday, 25 January 2014

Sent with Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

The usual cleaning, washing and ironing this morning and then I have some preparation work to do so that I can start doing some you tube tutorials. I also have DT work to do too. What are your plans for this weekend?

Today's card is made using Aspire Vintage Bloom card kit.


Recipe

1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered gold mirri card.
2. The second layer is from Aspire Vintage Bloom which I have wrapped brown lace around and layered onto the gold card.
3. I coloured the frame with Gold Caligrapher pen and added cream pearl gems to the corners.  I then adhered to the card with foam tape to add dimension.
4. I added a sentiment to the inside of the frame.
5. To finish off I have added roses from Sweet Lilac, brown pearl gems to the corners and 3 stick pins to one of the roses.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


19 comments:

  1. Stunning creation Linda...love the beautiful papers, design and all your gorgeous embellies too.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Linda, I love the soft vintage style of it! Your flowers are gorgeous too!
    Happy Saturday!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Linda - love the vintage feel to it.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card the backing paper is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. Love the mixed media feel to this.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Linda love it Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda I just love your card dear! this is so very pretty and sooo vintage! so many gorgeous layers!!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that brown lace, Linda! It just makes the flowers pop. Lovely collage.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful Linda - I love the vintage feel to it. hope you had a good day - I've been baking for the after show party tonight and me and my girls had an hour in my craft room too! Final show tonight - it'll be good when its over! Lol!!! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful Linda - gorgeous papers and design, lovely colours and that black lace and flowers are super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is so gorgeous Linda, love it.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous vintage card Linda. Love the little frame and the colours used. Hope you are having a good weekend.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely vintage theme going on there Linda - loos fabulous. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our first challenge for 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Linda, as always, so much detail going on here, you have a busy weekend, hope you enjoy, mines is 100% grandchildren. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Linda. I love the elements you've used to create a wonderful vintage card x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so many things I love about this, the lace, the hat pins, the with love, the corner die...so wonderfully put together....great work!

    Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  17. An amazing card Linda
    Just love everything about it
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! Love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  19. That's stunning! Love the way colours and everything tones in together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx