The usual cleaning, washing and ironing this morning and then I have some preparation work to do so that I can start doing some you tube tutorials. I also have DT work to do too. What are your plans for this weekend?
Today's card is made using Aspire Vintage Bloom card kit.
1. A5 cream card which I have matted and layered gold mirri card.
2. The second layer is from Aspire Vintage Bloom which I have wrapped brown lace around and layered onto the gold card.
3. I coloured the frame with Gold Caligrapher pen and added cream pearl gems to the corners. I then adhered to the card with foam tape to add dimension.
4. I added a sentiment to the inside of the frame.
5. To finish off I have added roses from Sweet Lilac, brown pearl gems to the corners and 3 stick pins to one of the roses.
Thank you for stopping by Today