Followers

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Serenity

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Whew Thursday already, where has this week gone, I have been so busy doing DT work and prepping demos that I am sure looking forward to the weekend when I can play with my stamps and inks again, I am hoping to do a canvas this weekend.  So many ideas, not enough time. I also had a fabulous day yesterday with Kath crafting, will show the two canvas's I did in later posts.

Today's card is using Chocolate Baroque Serenity and Tranquil stamp sets.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered silver linen card.
2. The second layer is white pearlescent card the reverse side painted with Pebeo Silk paint.
3. I stamped the images onto the card with Versamark and embossed with Silver WOW embossing powder.  I coloured them in then with Copics. The main image I stamped again onto Supersmooth card and then coloured with Copics then cut out and decoupaged onto the card.
4. To finish off I added white pearl gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, love the image and, my favourite colours again lol. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda - great card - loving the silk painted background and the blossom hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Linda - great card - loving the silk painted background and the blossom hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Linda - great card - loving the silk painted background and the blossom hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo very pretty - i saw these stamps on chocolate baroque and love what youve done her - so tranquil and calm hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Linda,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card,I love the image and colours,hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this stamp linda and your card is a beauty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card love the theme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous. Love the colors. I'll have to check out the Pebeo silk paint.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous images, love the colouring and the super background, great card as always.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Linda. An Eastern feel about it. XX Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card,love the image and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda, love the silk painting. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Total beauty!!! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely beautiful - totally serene and tranquil.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely card Linda. Great colours and love the image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at cards and more.
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card, thanx for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx