Another busy day here today busy getting DT work done and prepping for the coming shows in February and March. I hope you have all had a fabulous day and managed to get some crafting done too.
Tonight I am sharing another card made using one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties images, she is called Milly Mae, isn't she a cutie.
1. A4 Centura pearlescent purple card scored to create A5 landscape card
2. Second layer is Core'dinations Whitewash card which I have embossed using Regal Flourish folder and then distressed to show the colour underneath.
3. I added orange lace across the middle the a piece of purple Core'dinations card cut out with Spellbinder Labels Twenty
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, then cut out using the above die.
5. On a sentiment tag I wrote "Shop 'til you Drop" with purple Spica pen.
6. To finish off I have added green pearl gems to the corners, a butterfly and looped purple ribbon and added a rose with a handbag charm.
Thank you for Stopping by Today
Love and Hugs xxxxx