Followers

Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Shop 'til you Drop

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Another busy day here today busy getting DT work done and prepping for the coming shows in February and March.  I hope you have all had a fabulous day and managed to get some crafting done too.

Tonight I am sharing another card made using one of Sherri Baldy's My Besties images, she is called Milly Mae, isn't she a cutie.


Recipe

1. A4 Centura pearlescent purple card scored to create A5 landscape card
2. Second layer is Core'dinations Whitewash card which I have embossed using Regal Flourish folder and then distressed to show the colour underneath.
3. I added orange lace across the middle the a piece of purple Core'dinations card cut out with Spellbinder Labels Twenty
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics, then cut out using the above die.
5. On a sentiment tag I wrote "Shop 'til you Drop" with purple Spica pen.
6. To finish off I have added green pearl gems to the corners, a butterfly and looped purple ribbon and added a rose with a handbag charm.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Love and Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Yes she is a sweetie love it love the embossing pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet and such a beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Linda, gorgeous image and colouring and I do like the background you created.

    My craft room is now empty now all the other bedrooms look as if a bomb has dropped !!!
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Linda, lovely image, unfortunately I haven't had time to craft today I've been on a course for work but enjoyed catching up with the girls I've not seen in a while xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely card as always Linda. The image is fab, just love that hat lol !!! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cutie I just love these figures, Another great project Linda. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda she is gorgeous your right, I love the embossed backing that folder is fab
    Thanks for sharing over at the Friendly Crafters blog Tuesday event
    Hugs
    Marie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet little image and lovely embossing - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Linda, I love the shadow behind her, so effective hun, love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous colour and design Linda. A real sweetie.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another gorgeous card Linda. Love all the colours you have used together.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card Linda, love that image and beautiful layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute card - lovely colours - sounds like a busy day Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous,lovely design and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Real cutie Linda and a fabulous dareing combination of colours.

    Kay
    CBN DTx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card so well coloured, thank you for joining in on Seemacrafts first challenge for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  17. She really is a cutie!! Love the charm on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute - lovely card Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely image and a beautiful card. Thank you for your visit today, and, hopefully, you will soon see a difference in my room. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card good luck with your Besties UK challenge - Carol UK DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for joining in our first challenge of 2014 'Anything Goes' over on SeemaCrafts Challenge Blog.

    Linda this is absolutely lovely. The colours are bold and beautiful and I really adore that image. Beautiful layout and embellishments.

    I hope you will pop back to join in more of our monthly challenges, maybe pop into the online shop while your there.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  22. A beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining us at my besties aussie challenge.
    greeting Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute card thanks so much for sharing with us at My BEsties Aussie Challenge

    Dt BEverly

    ReplyDelete
  24. A Beautiful Card Linda! Thank you for sharing at Aussie Besties! Hugs Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. lovely design, many thanks for joining us over on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Linda this is adorable, thanks for playing along in the UK besties challenge. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx