Followers

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Sunburst

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope that today is a better day than yesterday, we will see!  I am off to the hairdressers this morning then fingers crossed working in the craft room this afternoon.  Before I go and get me hair done I have a card to share with you today.  Enjoy your day no matter what you are up too.



Recipe

1. Decorative card embossed with A4 Sakura embossing folder then I painted over with Silks Acrylic Glaze in Pretty Peridot.
2. I then matted and layered gold mirri card.
3. The topper has been embossed then distressed with Scattered Straw and Brushed Corduroy.  I painted the flowers with Radiant Rain Ginger Peach and the Stems with Pretty Peridot.
4. I stamped the butterflies from Sheena's Paint Fusion stamp set with Versamark and embossed with WOW gold embossing powder, I then coloured them with Copic's. Once cut out I added pearl gems to the body and wings.
5. To finish off I have added weaved orange organza ribbon and pearl gems

Thank you for stopping by Today 
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, this is such a colourful card, makes me feel happy. Love the card shape and the vibrant colours you have chosen. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love how you did the ribbon Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty bright card Linda... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and gorgeous colours Linda, I do like the papers used.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, i love the ribbon.... Happy new hair-do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I love that punch or die cut across the top. Great design. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that colour combination - so cheerful and I love the shaped card - fabulous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bright colourful card. The shape is great and the colour combination is amazing. The butterflies are delicate and finish the card perfectly.

    ♡ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful - love the ribbon and the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely bright colours Linda fabulous design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore those butterflies, Linda and great cheery spring colours - definitely brightened my day. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my Linda this is so beautiful. Love the card cut and the butterflies.
    Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Linda this is fabulous, love the Zesty look to this card, brightened my day, well it is only 6.32am so far, LOL..hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow an awesome card Linda Thank you so much for joining in at Fantasy Stampers Hope to see your Talent again Hugs Sandra DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card. Love the butterflies. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely shaped card Linda. Gorgeous colours and image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the colors on the card. great job.

    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card love the bright colours hope you feel better soon thanks for joining us this week at Incy Wincy.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx