I hope that today is a better day than yesterday, we will see! I am off to the hairdressers this morning then fingers crossed working in the craft room this afternoon. Before I go and get me hair done I have a card to share with you today. Enjoy your day no matter what you are up too.
1. Decorative card embossed with A4 Sakura embossing folder then I painted over with Silks Acrylic Glaze in Pretty Peridot.
2. I then matted and layered gold mirri card.
3. The topper has been embossed then distressed with Scattered Straw and Brushed Corduroy. I painted the flowers with Radiant Rain Ginger Peach and the Stems with Pretty Peridot.
4. I stamped the butterflies from Sheena's Paint Fusion stamp set with Versamark and embossed with WOW gold embossing powder, I then coloured them with Copic's. Once cut out I added pearl gems to the body and wings.
5. To finish off I have added weaved orange organza ribbon and pearl gems
Thank you for stopping by Today