I wish first of all to wish my friends who live down south to stay safe with the weather that is battering the south of our country today.
Today's card is one that I made at Kath's on Wednesday, I just let myself go with this one so to speak! You all know I love my Steampunk and needed a fix!
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered 4 squares from the Do Crafts Chronology papers.
2. The second layer I have stamped an assortment of stamps in Peeled Paint Distress Ink, and Adirondack Lettuce. The harlequin and corner are from Tim Holtz and have been stamped with Versafine and then embossed with WOW embossing Powder in Bark. I then distressed the edges with Adirondack Espresso
3. The next layer is watercoloured card which I have stamped the cogs with Juniper and embossed with clear embossing powder, I then distressed with Vintage Photo. (This is a Paper Artsy stamp)
4. I then stamped the steampunk hat from Graphic 45 onto white card with black Versafine embossed and then coloured with distress inks.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment from Tim Holtz and added 3 metal cogs embellishments.
Thank you for stopping by Today