A productive afternoon here today, made this card and a couple of others too which I will be sharing with you all over the next week or two.
I love Elisabeth Bell's images they are just so adorable and reminiscent of childhood. Today I have used a topper for my card from Hobby House.
1. 6 x 6 square card with scalloped embossed front.
2. The first layer I have wrapped white ribbon around before matting and layering onto the base card.
3. The second layer is red pearlescent card which I have matted and layered the topper onto, I have distressed the topper with PanPastels Magenta Tint.
4. I punched out 3 hearts using pearlescent red card, stamped the sentiment with Dew Drops Brilliance Rocket Red.
5. To finish off I have added a double white bow and a diamanté gem, 3 roses with heart beading.
Thank you for stopping by Today