Followers

Friday, 14 February 2014

Buttons and Bows

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

My little fur baby fluffy has gone to the vets this morning to be snipped.  I felt awful leaving her but I know it is important she is done.  She has been wanting to go out for the past 3 weeks now and I haven't let her out because I wanted her protected first.  We go and pick her up at 4.30 and I can't wait.

To keep my mind occupied, I have my bags to pack for the Trade show which starts on Sunday, Kath and I are travelling of to the NEC tomorrow to help Sue and Harvey set up.

Here is my card for you today, also wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!


Recipe

1. Shaped card which I have weaved ribbon through and tied into a bow at the base with a cream Dazzler.
2. The first layer is the roses card from the Sugar Rush kit.
3. The next layer is silver glossy card which I have brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium which adds texture then cut out with Fleur de Lis Spellbinder die I then inked with Distress Ink Dried Marigold.
4. I used the sentiment as the focal point and added the die cut roses to two of the corners and butterflies.
5. To finish off I added buttons.


Thank you for stopping by Today
 Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. So pretty Linda i love the shape - big hugs to your fur baby! hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of colour and texture, I do love the shape of this card and the fleur de lis die. Superb card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful colour and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. The peach and the gold looking stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card Linda - hope the trade show goes well and also that your puss is okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,love the shape.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the design.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is gorgeous Linda, great colour and beautiful design.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh,hun this is just so so beautiful,and love the shape and those colours are delish,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card, love this idea. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWE Linda this is gorgeous hun, love the softness of this card, and how the ribbon is threaded, love and hugs hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty I love the colour and the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Linda, the colours & design are so soft & pretty!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty Linda love the gorgeous detail & lovely colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous with the touch of gold and apricot colours.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  16. A pretty shaped card, love the woven ribbon and flowers.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenge,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Linda. Love the woven ribbon and the colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty & elegant card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card and like the touches of gold and thanks for sharing with us at crafty sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty card Linda, I am really loving that braided ribbon. Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a lovely card. All your elements are beautiful. I know what you mean when a pet is getting groomed! I schedule mine while I am at work so I feel less guilty! Thanks for sharing with Aud Sentiments!

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am loving the details on this! What a darling card! Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge. I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx