Followers

Tuesday, 4 February 2014

Choose your Destination

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you have all had a good day, sure been a busy one for me today, made a start on my DT work, not quite finished them yet as trying to get ahead as March is such a busy month for me, away 3 weekends at craft shows.

Tonight's card is for the Mad Crafter's Giggle Facebook Group which is one word and that word Travel!


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 white square card.
2. I have matted and layered brown and blue card
3. The topper is the reverse side of Centura pearl card which I have distressed with Faded Jeans and Walnut Stain, I then used JustRite Vintage Map Collage stamped with Versafine and embossed with Black embossing powder. I wrapped twine around and tied a knot then layered onto the card.
4. I stamped the motorcycle with Versafine and embossed with Black embossing powder, coloured with my Copics and cut out, I then adhered to card with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I added a dime embellishment and the sentiment "Destination" is from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Brilliant male card, love the bike and the background :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely background stamp and great colours. Super card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing male card Linda, and a fabulous bike.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Linda a great male card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design Linda iblove this large stamp its great for men cards and very fitting for the theme x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic and great card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card... I find men's cards tough.. This is perfect, Px

    ReplyDelete

  8. Brilliant Linda, where would you go on that bike?

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a brilliant male card Linda. The stamps and the colours are super x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that vintage map image. Fabulous design.

    Thanks for sharing with us

    Lin
    Crafty Cardmakers and More

    ReplyDelete
  11. brilliant male card Linda, fabulous stamp and great design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. A stunning detailed creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. absolutely fabulous really love this hun

    ReplyDelete
  14. i dont know if i pressed the right button but it is lovely hun

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that background stamp Linda - brilliant - sounds like you'll be at happy stampers - looking forward to that xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the mix of the modern motorbike and the vintage style map. Great male themed card and perfect for my challenge at CCM&M. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great male card Linda. Love the background and the motorbike stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Linda, this is absolutely brilliant!
    Love every little thing about it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous,love the bike and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous perfect for all boys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A super masculine card, I love the vintage map. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda loving this especially the motorbike x

    ReplyDelete
  23. An awesome male card, fantastic details. Thank you for joining us at CCM&M this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  24. My destination would be Paris, been trying to get there for 51 years, LOL...fabulous "male" card Linda, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A real male card. Love the colors. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  26. I happen to love nearly anything done with a map or globe image and this is no exception! Who knew how great the rough twine would look with it? Wonderfully done, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great minds obviously think alike, Linda, with you and Linda picking the same stamp, but with such different treatments. Great card. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful card Linda, fabulous background stamp to show of that fabulous motorbike. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Bloggers "One For The Boys" challenge.

    Sylv xx
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx