A quick post today as lots to get done. I hope you all have a fabulous day. Today's card is made using a couple of my Lavinia stamps and background card.
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered pink mirri card.
2. The second layer is black which I have wrapped ribbon around and matted and layered onto the mirri card.
3. I have matted and layered pink card and then layered the card onto the base.
4. The topper is card from Lavinia which I have stamped the main image of the little girl and the fairy, stamped the crackle at the top and the poppy bud stamp first and second generation.
5. Using the pink mirri I have cut out the Joy feather dies and placed under the ribbon
6. To finish off I have added 3 cherry blossoms.
Thank you for stopping by Today