Followers

Sunday, 9 February 2014

Get Well Soon

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well and managing to stay safe and warm during the storms we are having especially down South here in the UK.

A card I have made for a friend who is not well at the moment.  I wish all my crafty friends who are poorly too get well wishes and hugs.


Recipe

1. Labels 1 shaped pink card.
2. Using Spellbinder Stately Circles I cut out a piece of music card and floral card from Creata.
3. The topper is from Crafter's Companion Angelica and friends card kit, I have added glitter to her wings.
4. I added the sentiment and made a double bow with pink ribbon and added a music charm.
5. To finish off I have added 3 pearl flowers.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty get well card - lovely pretty image and cheerful colours - sure to help someone get better!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and girly. Love the circles.
    {I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, love the cute pretty topper and the fabulous paper and colour combo.
    It is sure to make your friend feel better.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Linda, love the design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is so sweet and beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card Linda! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card linda, love that cute image and fab layout.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the adorable image and the embellishments.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, this is gorgeous!!! I love the colors and your beautiful papers. It would make me feel better to receive this stunning card.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Linda, your friend is just going to treasure this card hun, it is beautiful..hope she improves quickly, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so lovely, Linda! Delightful in all the pink and that charm is so sweet. Love the die cut dps.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Linda. Super image and this would be sure to cheer anyone up.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card.Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card hope your friend feels better soon. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Krafty Girls - good luck. hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx