Today is my day as GDT for Digi Bells to share with you all another project made using one of Elisabeth Bell's beautiful Digi's. As Valentine's day is only a couple of days away I chose this little cutie called "I love you this much".
Please do hop on over to Digi Bells to see what my other teamies have made this month.
1. 6 x 6 white square embossed scalloped card
2. First layer Creata glittered heart paper which I have wrapped lace around.
3. Spellbinder Oval die used to cut out second layer which is Creata card.
4. The image has been printed onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic's and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
5. I have inked 2 white leaves with the ink added flowers which are from Sweet Lilac with the pearl gems and paper curls.
6. To finish off I added the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today