Followers

Tuesday, 11 February 2014

If the shoe fits.....

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today, another busy old day here getting DT work done and prepping for March.  I am off to the Trade Show with Saturday so got lots to prepping to do and make sure everything is sorted for hubby while I am away.

Here is tonight's card, all about shoes, if like me you have a love of shoes then you will love this.


Recipe

1. Shaped card which I have matted and layered cream pearlescent card cut out with Spellbinder die. (Sorry I don't know the name of the die as it is one that was given to me a couple of years ago.
2. On the second layer I have stamped Creative expressions flourishes and embossed then distressed with vintage photo.
3. The topper I have stamped the shoe and sentiment then embossed with Stampendous embossing powder, I coloured the flowers with my Spica pens.  I then distressed with Wild Honey.
4. To finish off I attached brown ribbon the added two lemon roses either side.  I then added the sentiment.


Thank you for visiting today!
Hugs xxxxx


22 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I was coming with you Linda, would be fab, have the best of fun...loving this card, the shape is brilliant, love the colour choice and image, love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab col so summery and love shoes as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty that shoes is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love it - love the shoe theme...

    fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Linda, just love the shoe and the sparkle. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love that shoe - fabulous!!
    Have a great weekend at the show.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous colour Linda - and loving the sparkle too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty Linda, love that shoe x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an elegant creation Linda. Love the wonderful image and fabulous design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of the layering, and the embossing is great. Lots of shine there. Thanks for joining TTPH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's a gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the shoe and the wild honey background (one of my favourite DI colours).

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful and elegant card. I love the vintage look. You do wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter would love this one, Linda. She has a real thing for shoes and shoe images. Perfect sentiment! Terrific heat embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous work Linda, I love the gold and copper tones together. Lovely. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card,love the stamp and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabby shoe Linda wish i could wear a pair lol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So pretty! I love the embossing! Thanks for celebrating our 200th challenge with us at Craft Your Passion!!

    Hugs, Adina

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is superb Linda, i love the image & colour choice.... i also love shoes x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge Over in "Through the Purple Haze" good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is lovely Linda. Gorgeous shoe stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous Linda.. Love the embossed shoe! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our 200th challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx