WOW half way through February already, time sure is marching on. Well as most of you know it was my 15th Wedding Anniversary on Thursday and I made this for my hubby, the photograph was taken when we were on holiday a few years and I thought represented how we have enjoyed these past 15 years together, we have had our ups and downs like anyone but we are soul mates.
Here is my inspiration for you, I hope you will take time to visit the challenge blog to see what my design team have created, they sure have made some stunning creations to inspire you all.
1. Wooden MDF Heart I have painted with MDF Limestone paint
2. Brayered with Gold Shine Sparkle Medium, one this was dry I then stencilled the Heart Leaf mask with Bright Red Sparkle Medium.
3. I die cut 2 hearts in red pearlescent card on one of the hearts I attached the photograph then joined the two hearts together.
4. The sentiment was cut out with Tattered Lace sentiment die using gold mirri card.
5. I threaded gold ribbon through the top and tied a bow.
6. To finish off I have added 3 red roses and leaves.
Thank you for stopping by Today