I had a wonderful day yesterday with Kath, we craft to our hearts content and made some beautiful projects.
Today's card is made using one of the new panel stencils and patterned card from Imagination Crafts.
1. A4 card folder in half lengthways and then cut measure 21.5 cm long.
2. The first layer is purple card.
3. The topper is one of the panel cards which I have stencilled the Ivy with Sage Green Sparkle Medium, I then matted and layered onto the purple card and wrapped purple ribbon around both layers before adhering to the base of the card.
4. I punched out silver and purple flowers and joined them together before placing along the ivy stem.
5. To finish off I made a triple bow, added the sentiment and square gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today