I had a fabulous time at the Trade show with Sue and Harvey and my good friend Kath. It was a busy couple of days but such fun. We travelled home last night in the rain and we were both shattered. I had a good nights sleep and this morning off to the Vets for Fluffy's check up after her operation. Will be trying to catch up today and got washing and ironing to do too.
For my card I have used Sheena Douglass' A4 embossing folder and stamps too.
1. 8 x 8 white pearlescent square card, I have matted and layered blue card onto the base.
2. The second layer has been embossed with Sheena Douglass Grande Floral embossing folder then distressed with squeezed lemonade. I use Orange Spica pen for the centre of the flowers.
4. I stamped the leaves and flourish onto Supersmooth with Adirondack Stonewash and embossed then coloured with Lettuce.
5. The flowers have been done the same as above and coloured with Spica and Lettuce.
6. To finish off I stamped the sentiment onto cream card with Lettuce, embossed and distressed lightly with squeezed lemonade.
Thank you for stopping by Today