How has your day been, I have had a nice chilled day really, finished off a few things and made a start on some other projects.
Tonight we are off to my beautiful cousin Gill's 50th Birthday Party. Really looking forward to catching up with the family tonight as not seen them in a while.
1. Shaped white square card which I have matted and layered at an angle polka dot blue card from Creata cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die.
2. The second layer has also been cut out with the above die and is from Creata.
3. The next layer is white pearlescent card which I have matted and layered the topper (Hobby House) with foam pads. I inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Ink in blue.
4. From my stash I added the flourish, pearl gems and the butterfly.
5. The cute little blossoms are from Sweet Lilac.
Thank you for visiting today.