It is my turn a GDT for Digi Bells to showcase another card I have made using another of Elisabeth Bells beautiful digi's. Today I have used Little Friend another of my favourites.
1. Labels 1 shaped card
2. Pale lemon card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 Die
3. Floral blue card is from Creata and again cut out with above die.
4. I printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with Copics then distressed with Dew Drops Versamagic Thatched Straw the edges. I then matted and layered with Foam pads
5. I plaited 3 pieces of ribbon and attached across the card and made a double bow and added a pearl gem.
6. I then added a feather and 3 roses with pearl spray. The sentiment is from my stach as are the pearls in the 3 corners.
Thank you for stopping by Today