Wednesday again and off to see Kath for our usual crafting session. Not sure what we will getup too but it is all about the men, backgrounds and getting mucky paws.
Here is my plaque for you today using Clarity Stamps!
1. Imagination MDF Plaque painted with Luminarte Silk Acrylics Vavoom Red,
2. The corners have been stamped with Versamark and embossed with Gold WOW embossing powders.
3. The sentiment was stamped with Black Versafine and embossed with WOW Clear embossing Powders.
4. The heart's have been stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Magenta Sparkle embossing powders. I then coloured the hearts with Spica Red glitter pen.
5. To finish off I used a wooden heart and coloured with Metallic Gilding wax then stamped the heart and embossed with Black embossing powder. I then glazed with 3D Crystal Lacquer and attached to a piece of acetate. I then added the wax around the edges.
Thank you for stopping by Today