Well I sure had a lovely day yesterday with Kath, we had a lot of fun and made a few cards. I have errands to run this morning so will catch up with you all later. Have fun!
A quick reminder too that Sue from Imagination Crafts will be on Create and Craft at 2.00 pm today. She has some fabulous samples and demonstrations to share with us. It should be a fun show as Stephanie Weightman is the presenter :)
Today's card is made using the Sugar Rush card Kit which was inspired by Stephanie Weightman.
1. Label 1 shaped card which I have matted and layered a sheet of card from the kit cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 and inked the edges with Dew Drops Persimmon.
2. I took a piece of the card with the gold embossing on and cut that out with the above Spellbinder the cut out the shape of the gold embossing. I added cream lace across this.
3. I distressed the heart with the above mentioned ink, I then decoupaged the heart and roses onto this.
4. The sentiment was distressed around the edges and I then added 3 roses and 2 rose buds underneath.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly from the kit.
Thank you for your visit and please leave a comment.