Followers

Thursday, 6 February 2014

Peaches and Cream

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I sure had a lovely day yesterday with Kath, we had a lot of fun and made a few cards.  I have errands to run this morning so will catch up with you all later.  Have fun!

A quick reminder too that Sue from Imagination Crafts will be on Create and Craft at 2.00 pm today.  She has some fabulous samples and demonstrations to share with us.  It should be a fun show as Stephanie Weightman is the presenter :)

Today's card is made using the Sugar Rush card Kit which was inspired by Stephanie Weightman.


Recipe

1. Label 1 shaped card which I have matted and layered a sheet of card from the kit cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 and inked the edges with Dew Drops Persimmon.
2. I took a piece of the card with the gold embossing on and cut that out with the above Spellbinder the cut out the shape of the gold embossing. I added cream lace across this.
3. I distressed the heart with the above mentioned ink, I then decoupaged the heart and roses onto this.
4. The sentiment was distressed around the edges and I then added 3 roses and 2 rose buds underneath.
5. To finish off I added a butterfly from the kit.

Thank you for your visit and please leave a comment.
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. Stunning colour, design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Linda! Lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the touch of gold and vintage.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty colours Linda - can't wait for 2pm xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning Linda loving all the embellishment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, i love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colours and design - great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really pretty card Linda. Love all the detail. Glad you had a good day at Kath's.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is truly beautiful, Linda and I love the gold on it. Love the card shape and that butterfly is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is just beautiful, I love the peaches and cream, colours, well you already know I love "Peach", LOL...love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card and diecuts thanks for sharing with us at divas this week hope to see you back real soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card and diecuts thanks for sharing with us at divas this week hope to see you back real soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, great colours! Thank you for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx