Followers

Friday, 28 February 2014

Peacocks

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

We have had such a beautiful sunny day here today although it has been a bit chilly.  What do you have planned for this weekend?  I have a nice quiet weekend planned apart from the usual housework, washing and ironing.  I will be getting some DT work done though, getting my Copic's out and colouring images in.

Yesterday I won our One Word Challenge on Facebook and I got to pick today's word which was birds. 


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 white card which I have matted and layered blue mirri card.
2. On black glossy card from Imagination Crafts, I stencilled the peacocks with Champagne Sparkle Medium, then a light touch of Blue Moonstone on the feathers.
3. I then use white pearlescent card and Joy feather die to cut out the feather.
4. To finish off I added blue gems to 3 of the corners and one on the feather and added a sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenges #257- Keep it Simple
Fattastic Tuesday #25 - Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays #161 - Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. OH amazing! I love your peacock stencil and how you pop up this image with glittery effect using black glossy card.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!! Love the peacocks and that feather.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that glitter on those birds is totally stunning. Gorgeous work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Linda I just love the sparkle medium with the peacocks :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Linda - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sparkly peacocks!Love that feather two - fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic Linda, love those sparkly peacocks, gorgeous design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Linda. Love the peacock stencil.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love this card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Linda, I love these peacocks and the feather.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My hubby used to be great in the garden, then he found Golf :(, LOL..love this card my friend, I think this is my favourite stencil, great colours and the added feather, brilliant, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous peacocks, Linda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Linda,love the Peacocks.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, stunning peacocks, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful Linda, I love this peacock stencil. The feather die-cut is fabulous, I must look out for that one x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So striking love this stencil xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely elegant card linda, and definitely lots of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Lindalove all the sparke - ty so much for playing along at Fan-tastic Tuesday andhope to see you again next week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx