Followers

Sunday, 16 February 2014

Proud as Peacocks

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.  This is a scheduled post as I am away at the Trade Show at the NEC, Birmingham demonstrating for Imagination Crafts.

Today's card is using Imagination Crafts, Sparkle Medium, Peacock Stencil and Black Glossy Card.


Recipe

1. Labels 1 shaped card which I have inked through the feathers of the stencil with gold ink.
2. I stencilled the Peacocks with Gold Shine Sparkle Medium onto black glossy card.
3. Using jade pearlescent card I made a frame with Spellbinder Grande Labels 1 die to frame the peacocks.
4. To finish off I added 3 flowers with 3 stick pins.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda great colours xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Linda. Love the stencil. Hope you have a good time at the show.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that stencil, Linda, a wonderful card as always, hope you are having a fabulous time hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning!!! Those pink flowers are gorgeous with this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Linda, love the peacocks. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Linda, love that stencil, brilliant design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Linda, love all the sparkle and the addition of the pretty pink flowers. Hope the weekend went well. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like those peacocks and the flowers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prachtige kaart geworden. Groetjes Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous card Linda and great colours. The stencil is gorgeous.
    I hope you've had a brilliant time at the trade show x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful creation - I will now have to get some black card as I so rarely use it - but your use of it has inspired me. Don't work too hard x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous,love the peacock.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! I love the teal and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what great stencil work! Love the glittery peacocks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. another stunning peacock card, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx