How are you all this Sunday morning, working again today, well sort of, lots to get done for next week at the Trade show.
Yes, you guessed it from the title another card using my all time favourite colour "Purple". Love this colour! For my card I have used the Aspire Vintage Bloom card Kit.
1. A4 white card scored down the centre to create a long DL
2. First layer is floral purple card with lilac organza ribbon
3. Taking one of the frames from the card kit I brayered Amethyst Sparkle Medium then added the topper, this was then placed at an angle onto the card with Pinflair
4. I added the post card and coloured the words with Copics.
5. To finish off I added a feather and some blossom flowers from Sweet Lilac and pearl gems down two sides.
Thank you for stopping by Today