I have finally managed to have a play with the new kit called Sugar Rush inspired by Stephanie Weightman, which was showcased at the CHA in America. I don't usually get paper kits but I am very impressed with the quality of this kit! The laser cut and decoupage is superb and I so love the gorgeous colours and there is plenty to make quite a few quick but stunning cards. The booklet that came with the kit is fabulous too!
Here is my first card!
1. The card base is from my stash which I have matted and layered pink card cut out with scalloped oval Spellbinder Die.
2. The second layer is gold card cut out with oval Spellbinder Die.
3. The third layer is pink card cut out with Decorative oval Spellbinder Die.
4. The topper is from the kit which I have matted and layered with Pinflair for depth. I then added the decoupage roses.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, 3 gems in one corner and punched out two butterflies and added gems to their bodies.
Thank you for stopping by Today