Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

Sugar Rush

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have finally managed to have a play with the new kit called Sugar Rush inspired by Stephanie Weightman, which was showcased at the CHA in America.  I don't usually get paper kits but I am very impressed with the quality of this kit!  The laser cut and decoupage is superb and I so love the gorgeous colours and there is plenty to make quite a few quick but stunning cards.  The booklet that came with the kit is fabulous too!

Here is my first card!


Recipe

1. The card base is from my stash which I have matted and layered pink card cut out with scalloped oval Spellbinder Die.
2. The second layer is gold card cut out with oval Spellbinder Die.
3. The third layer is pink card cut out with Decorative oval Spellbinder Die.
4. The topper is from the kit which I have matted and layered with Pinflair for depth. I then added the decoupage roses.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, 3 gems in one corner and punched out two butterflies and added gems to their bodies.  

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Morning lovely, a fab card looks like a beautiful kit, fresh & pretty, have a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Linda this is indeed gorgeous, love the softness of this card, and also the elegance, brilliant card, hun, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty, love the rose and the colours are lovely :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely Linda Brilliant card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant creation Linda. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty little card, Linda, and a style that could be used for numerous occasions. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, as always....we're all good here, thanks, hope you and yours are too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Linda. That flower looks gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shape. Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers 'butterflies' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the image and fab colours on this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda, this is beautiful, i love the butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card , and thank you for joining in with us over at the Crafting Musketeers, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely feminine card, the flowers are gorgeous classics xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty card Linda its lovely
    Hugs
    Marie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful and elegant card.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is gorgeous and very elegant Linda, love it.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is so pretty, love that shaped card and the roses are beautiful
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty card Linda, do love the elegant floral look xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love the way the sentiment is done. Lovely die cuts and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge #2. Kates x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is lovely Linda. Must admit that I was tempted by this kit. Seeing what you have created I might have to treat myself for my birthday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful image Linda, gorgeous card design.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  22. very pretty Linda - really gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the shape of the card and reminds me of the spring season!!
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have so many beautiful cards on your blog. Love this sentiment. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just popping back Linda to say thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges and good luck.
    Hugs
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx