Followers

Monday, 17 February 2014

Time after Time

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This is a schedule post as I am demonstrating at the Trade Show in Birmingham.  If you are going please do pop by and say hello.  I am on the Imagination Crafts stand.

Today's card is all about Time!  It sure is passing us by, too quickly for me.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 square cream card which I have matted and layered Dark Green Pearlescent card onto the base.
2. The second layer is from DoCrafts Chronology paper pack, I have distressed the edges with Vintage Photo.
3. The next layer is shaped card also from above kit which I have distressed with Vintage Photo, stamped "Time" with Versafine Sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then stamped the cogs with Forest Moss.
4. On Supersmooth card I stamped 3 of the timepieces from the Visible Image Time after Time Stamp set with Versafine embossed then coloured with distress ink.  Once they were adhered to the card I added 3D Crystal Glaze.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the design and fabulous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such stunning design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, sorry I've not popped by for so long. Love this. Enjoy Birmingham, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design and vintage colours used,those crystal glaze watches.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and design Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your clocks card Linda - fabulous - hoping you're having fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a fantastic and gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda as usual a great piece of art work. Keep hoping that as Imagination Crafts give a Sherborne address that they will hold a demonstration day near here. I for one would sign up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sensational! Love all the clock work.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Linda, hopeyou had a good day. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic creation Linda, love these clocks and gorgeous colours,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Linda, this is brilliant, fabulous for a Man's card, which I have a few to do for the last week in February, including hubby...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful watch images and such a great steampunk look to this one, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great card Linda that would be ideal for those men in our lives.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, gorgeous design, a fantastic card Linda & great detail xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This fab Linda the green and brown are great together, loving all the elements xx hope you have a great time at the show xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card and a great explanation on how to create it.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A great card Linda. I have to agree with you about time passing so quickly, the older I get, the quicker it seems to go lol ! it should be the reverse ?? Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx