How are you all doing? Another card depicting love, it is my 15th wedding anniversary today. Hubby and I are off out for the day, not sure yet what we are planning on doing, maybe a trip into Liverpool for some retail therapy! mmmmmmmmmmm I wonder if I can find a craft shop!
Here is my card for today.
1. 6 x 6 white square card, I have scored the front of the card to create a twisted easel card.
2. I matted and layered silver matt mirri card and heart patterned paper from Creata onto the front and base of the card.
3. The topper I have matted and layered onto silver card, coloured the flowers to pink with Copics and distressed with PanPastel Permanent Red Tint.
4. The heart doily has been distressed with PanPastel as mentioned above.
5. To finish off I added a wedding cake charm, white pearls and used the sentiment for the stopper.
Thank you for stopping by Today