Followers

Monday, 3 February 2014

Unicorn Dell

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I would like to say a great big WELCOME to all my new followers, thank you for following my blog and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Well I have a plaque for you all tonight, now you all know I love lilac so when I saw the Lavinia Stamps new challenge was blue or lilac or both I just had to take part.


Recipe

1. 6 x 6 MDF square painted with Pebeo Acrylic paint,
2. I stamped the path, toad stool with Versafine and embossing with Black embossing powder,
3. The flowers up the left side are second generation ink and then I stamped leaves around the bottom edge of the frame, using first, second and third generation stamping with black Versafine. Then stamped and embossed the unicorn.
4. Using the blossom stamp I stamped first and second generation. Once these were all dry I then used blue mica paint to the small blossom flowers and the roof of the toadstool.
5. On a separate piece of card a painted the blue mica powder and then puched out small flowers which I arranged along the blossom, roof of toadstool and on the ground.  I added purple gems to the centre of the flowers and added a pearl butterfly.
6. To finish off I punched two holes the threaded blue and lilac ribbon and threaded 2 blue beads.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,thank you for entering the Lavinia challenge and good luck in the draw. I love the use of the blue mica powder and the 1st,2nd and 3rd generation ink - they both add such dimension to your fab design. :-) Hellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love Unicorns? they are so Mythical...fabulous project Linda, I have had a wee play today, but ended up in bed with a horrid migraine..don't get them often, but when I do they are whoppers...love and hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty plaque! I love unicorns and this is so pretty in that color. Dreamy looking!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Plaque,I love the scene.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this it's very beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous plaque, beautiful colours and gorgeous stamps used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful wall plaque Linda, it's been a beautiful sunny but cold day here today too! Roll on spring xx thank you for joining in Lavinia Stamps Challenge, good Luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Linda, I love how tiny the unicorn looks compared to the toadstool! No wonder we've never seen unicorns -- we expect them to be the size of a horse. Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful colour and images Linda. Stunning project.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely design. Gorgeous. Good luck with the Challenge and thanks for entering. Kx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning Linda, really beautiful. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely in lilac! Thanks for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Linda. Love the colours and the gorgeous shimmer.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous Linda, I like the image and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning work Linda - I love what you've done here - the unicorn gave me a little chuckle - there were lots of unicorn shennanigans going on at the weekend - all good fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. The blending for the backing is perfect and the shillouette elements are beautiful. The highlighted areas really catch the light and look stunning!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the use of the white, it turns this from a lovely artwork to a stunning artwork! Many thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great plaque, love the stamps and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful project. Thank you for playing along with us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda, this is gorgeous. Thank you for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  22. How beautiful your wall hanging is, love the stamps you used. Thanks for joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah ACC DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great wall plaque Linda, love the colours and the stamping.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with our very first Challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. One word - gorgeous thank you for joining in over at Altered Eclectics this month

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda... this is a little beauty!
    You are such a total to support to my blog and the Lavinia Challenge blog .. Thank you so much xxxx
    Hugs Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love your plaque Linda, gorgeous vibrant colours and great combination of images.

    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is gorgeous Linda, thank you so much for joining our All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you join in again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx