I would like to say a great big WELCOME to all my new followers, thank you for following my blog and I hope you enjoy your visits.
Well I have a plaque for you all tonight, now you all know I love lilac so when I saw the Lavinia Stamps new challenge was blue or lilac or both I just had to take part.
1. 6 x 6 MDF square painted with Pebeo Acrylic paint,
2. I stamped the path, toad stool with Versafine and embossing with Black embossing powder,
3. The flowers up the left side are second generation ink and then I stamped leaves around the bottom edge of the frame, using first, second and third generation stamping with black Versafine. Then stamped and embossed the unicorn.
4. Using the blossom stamp I stamped first and second generation. Once these were all dry I then used blue mica paint to the small blossom flowers and the roof of the toadstool.
5. On a separate piece of card a painted the blue mica powder and then puched out small flowers which I arranged along the blossom, roof of toadstool and on the ground. I added purple gems to the centre of the flowers and added a pearl butterfly.
6. To finish off I punched two holes the threaded blue and lilac ribbon and threaded 2 blue beads.
Thank you for stopping by Today