I hope you have all had a lovely Valentine's Day. I sure have had a busy day as I am off to Birmingham tomorrow for the Trade Show. Everything is all done and dusted now so just got a few things to pack and I am ready.
Tonight's card I have made using one of the beautiful vintage images from Scribble and Scrap!
1. 6 x 6 cream square card which I have matted and layered Kraft Card.
2. The second layer is from my stash I have wrapped brown lace around both layers.
3. The frame is from Vintage Bloom which I have decorated with Gilding Flakes.
4. The image I have cut out and matted and layered with Foam Pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I have added 3 roses, brown pearl gems and the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today