Followers

Thursday, 27 February 2014

Wisdom!

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a brilliant day yesterday, I was able to play with lots of my Sheena Douglass' goodies, from embossing folders to Luminarte Silks and Stamps.  Now I do so love my trees and this is a new stamp to my collection.

I hope you like this card I have made using the "Majestic Oak" stamp.


Recipe

1. Cream A5 Card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. Kraft card embossed with Sheena's Leafy Corner embossing folder the distressed with Brushed Corduroy, this made the embossed leaves "POP".
3. On a piece of Kraft card I stamped the oak tree with Versafine Vintage Sepia and then embossed with clear embossing powder then cut card down, I stamped the word using the same ink pad.  To finish off I inked around the topper with DI Black Soot.
4. I cut the leaves out from another piece of embossed card and added to the corner
5. I wrapped Baker's Twine 3 times around the card then made a bow.



Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Wow a fab card Linda so love them embossed leaves looks amazing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love that majestic oak tree and those embossed leaves really do pop.
    Fabulous.
    xx
    PS My candy surprise parcel arrived this morning Linda - I am so thrilled! Can't wait to have a go with the Sparkle medium and all the other goodies!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is just fabulous Linda! Love the rich color and awesome design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing card Lind, love all the embossing and the colours are gorgeous.
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Linda, love the tonal colours you've used x deb x http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda. The fabulous tree makes a very elegant centrepiece.
    I'm glad you had a fun day yesterday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is one of my all time faves Linda and I just love what you did with the majestic oak xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Linda, just love that beautiful tree ! Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card Linda, love the oak tree image, lovely colors you have used.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda this is truly beautiful, as I said earlier your stamping and detail is amazing hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loves my trees, I do and this is fabulous, Linda. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card.....perfect colors for a "man"...but heck I wouldn't mind receiving it either...love all your details, and it is a great image!! Thank you for joining us in the challenge at the "Sisterhood" this week..!!
    Diane H DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful Linda. Love the stamp.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls this time - good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really great card - love the layers and details.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh hun this is brilliant I love trees and this is a beauty hugs cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx