A quick post this morning as I am off to pick Kath up and bring her back to ours for our Crafting Play Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day and catch you all later.
1. Purple pearlescent card made into a side stepper card.
2. White square doily distressed with PanPastel.
3. Topper has been distressed with PanPastel and matted and layered onto gold pearlescent card.
4. I added the lace trim to the bottom and 3 lilac flowers from Sweet Lilac, added pearl gems to the centres and paper curls.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment, the mirri die cut flourish and the string of pearls.
Thank you for stopping by Today