How are you all today? Another crafty day, oh I do so love my job! Lots of DT work to get sorted out today as well as a tidy up of my crafting area, it looks as if a bomb has hit it!
Another card made from Sugar Rush!
1. 5 x 7 scalloped white card.
2. First layer is card from the pack which I have wrapped pink organza ribbon around, then matted and layered onto the card.
3. I cut out scalloped oval with Spellbinder die using Gold matt card then matted and layered the topper and decoupaged the roses.
4. I made a double bow with organza ribbon and adhered to the ribbon and added pearl gems down the ribbon and on the centre of the bow.
5. To finish off I added a pearl butterfly and the heart sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by Today