Followers

Wednesday, 12 February 2014

You're the Best!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?  Another crafty day, oh I do so love my job!  Lots of DT work to get sorted out today as well as a tidy up of my crafting area, it looks as if a bomb has hit it!

Another card made from Sugar Rush!


Recipe

1. 5 x 7 scalloped white card.
2. First layer is card from the pack which I have wrapped pink organza ribbon around, then matted and layered onto the card.
3. I cut out scalloped oval with Spellbinder die using Gold matt card then matted and layered the topper and decoupaged the roses.
4. I made a double bow with organza ribbon and adhered to the ribbon and added pearl gems down the ribbon and on the centre of the bow.
5. To finish off I added a pearl butterfly and the heart sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Morning Linda Beautiful card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Roses are such a beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty I don't believe your work area is mess lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,fab image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning creation Linda. Very elegant and feminine.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card Linda - that ribbon looks so gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful card Linda - Love the background paper, the roses are fabulous as is that double bow - super project.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a gorgeous card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and beautiful organza ribbon. Janny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Linda, that gold is so gorgeous on it. It really makes the pink the rose stand out which makes the pink in the ribbon stand out. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Love the soft feel to this and that image is gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, my, Linda, I love everything about this! The shine on the scalloped frame is marvelous as is that beautiful sheer ribbon for the bow. Wonderful dp and the pearl butterfly is such a sweet embellie for this design. Another spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. An absolutely stunning card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Linda this is such a pretty and feminine card. The colours are really fresh as they are subtle and lovely. Really nice layout.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card Linda. debx http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Linda, I do love that topper, so soft and delicate, hugs my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really pretty card Linda. Love the image and the pearl butterfly is lovely.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx