Followers

Saturday, 8 February 2014

You're a Classic

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A really miserable day here today!  Rain, Rain and even more Rain! The wind has started to get up too! I am so fed up with this weather now.

Anyway less about me moaning, here is my card for tonight, I have made this for the One Word Challenge over on our Facebook Mad Crafter's Giggle group, the word is Blue!


Recipe

1. Pale blue shaped square card.
2. The Map from IndigoBlu was stamped onto white card with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder then I distressed with Stormy Sky, matted and layered onto Navy blue card.
3. I stamped the Creative Expressions Car and Sentiment onto white card with Versamark and embossed with Black embossing powder, the sentiment was distressed with Faded Jeans and the car coloured with Copics.
4. To finish off I added blue Card Candi

Thank you for visiting Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Fabulous Linda, I do like the very dark blue/black colour combo, the background map is super and my OH loves the car, LOL
    Hugs
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Linda,love the car.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card Linda. The map and car look brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW, Linda, how spectacular is this card, brilliant hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blues Linda - love that car - great sentiment - super card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the colour and the stamps. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous love that stamp map its great xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card Linda, love this image .
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great male card Linda. Love how you have stamped and embossed the map.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card Linda - great car - I'm with you on the weather - its just horrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Linda, I love the car.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda, what a great card, love the shade of blue and what a great car. Thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of the detail and design on this male themed card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. As you can see I am playing catch up in blogland - I love this card Linda great for a man card xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. great and fantastic card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous Linda! and thanks for joining us over at Stamping Dragon Designs hugs Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks fabulous Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card Linda, definitely a good one for me to look at as my hubby love cars and would totally like this. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Linda, deliciously male...lovely to have you playing along in our challenges at Rhedd & Rosie's xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely mens card, thanks for joining us at Cards und More and good luck, hugs, Marion PS I have a candy on my blog that you can enter if you want

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card for a man. Thanks for playing along with Rhedd & Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Linda, perfectly male, great colours too.

    Thanks for coming over and joining in with our 25th Challenge at Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge Blog - Anything Goes.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx(DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the embossed map. Thanks for linking up at the Sister Act Challenge Blog.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx