Followers

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Bring me Sunshine

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick hello this morning as off to visit the hairdressers and then a few errands to run for hubby.  Will catch up with you all later.  Another beautiful day here and I hope it is nice and sunny where you are too.

This card is what I made for last night's one word wonder which was sunshine. I have used Imagination Crafts products and Sweet Lilac flowers.


Recipe

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered yellow card.
2. The scene was created thus:  I stencilled the sun, tree and birds with Stencil Paint.  I then used white acrylic paint and made the clouds.  Once this was dry I then stencilled the flowers using Soft Purple Sparkle Medium.
3. The flowers have been coloured with Spectrum Noir HB1 marker and adhered to the tree.
4. I added green gems to the centres.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx



26 comments:

  1. Wow Stunning Love it Have a lovely day Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Linda, I do like the background you have created.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card linda - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Love how you added the flowers to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Linda. Another stunning creation! Love the little blossoms and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, I'm singing that song 'Bring me sunshine' in my head now lol !! Love this card, so spring like with all the blossom on the tree.
    Have a lovely sunshiny day Linda.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card linda, loving the background and design, thanks for your lovely comment on my card too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! Those flowers just pop off the page. So beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous background and lovely stencilling. love your flowers and the colours used - superb!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Geez, Linda this is awesome, I would have that in a frame and popped on the wall to be sure, more a work of art than a card to be sure, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely Linda. Fabulous colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card and background thanks for sharing with CWL Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this Linda sooooo much
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card Linda,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card. Thank you for joining us this week for the Love To Create challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an incredible design, Linda! Love how you did the little flowers on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really lovely card, fabulous background - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Love the scene you created! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous make Linda. Love all the detail and the gorgeous colours.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card, almost has an oriental theme. Thanks for joining in with the Artistic Inspirations Challenge! Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just gorgeous! Thanks for joining our MMM Spring challenge.
    Fliss x
    MMM DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx