Followers

Thursday, 20 March 2014

Butterfly Sparkle

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

First day of the NEC craft show today and looking forward to seeing my crafting friends.  We are on stand A32 and  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Today's card is made using Imagination Crafts Products.


Recipe

1. Label's one shaped card which I have matted and layered pink card cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1.
2. The second layer is white pearlescent card cut out with above die.
3. The third layer is gradient pink card which I have brayered Diamond Sparkle Medium and cut with above die.
4. I stencilled the "butterfly with love" onto gradient card and cut around the butterfly then adhered to the pink card.
5. I then stencilled the butterfly with Antique Rose Sparkle Medium onto acetate then cut out and decoupaged over the gradient butterfly.
6. To finish off I have added pink pearl gems from Mei Flower, double white satin bow and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Fab card I love the butterfly. Have a good weekend at the NEC. It's too far for me. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous butterfly and card Linda.
    Have a great time at the NEC,wish I was going.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Beautiful! I love that butterfly. Have never tried the stenciling but you are inspiring me to do so. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,fab butterfly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautiful Linda - loving that butterfly! Gorgeous work. Hope the show is going well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful butterfly, beautiful card....and hope you have a beautiful day! Have fun.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving all that sparkle
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this beautiful butterfly, Linda! Fabulous fussy cutting and I love the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Linda. Really loving the butterfly.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty in pink Linda. Have a fab weekend. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card Linda, love the sparkly butterfly.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous Linda, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning butterfly & gorgeous colour xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I had realised you were there on Thursday, Linda. I would have come over to see you. I spent a small fortune as it was, but had a great day. Hope the rest of the show is good for you. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, love the sparkle butterfly.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx