I have had a rather busy but successful crafting day today. I got everything I needed to do done and even got some admin work done too!
Tonight's card I made for today's one word challenge over on Facebook, the word being Butterfly. This will be my last crafting day now until next week so I got the inks, silks and stamps out to play. Purple had to come into play too!
1. White A5 landscape card which I have matted and layered purple pearlescent card.
2. Using the reverse side of Centura Pearl I stamped the corner's which are from Sheena Douglass' A little bit Magical stamps with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. I stamped the Sentiment from Sheena's A little bit Sketchy True Colours stamp set with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then distressed with Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac. I wrapped white and silver ribbon around and matted and layered onto the purple card.
4. Onto Supersmooth card I stamped the butterfly from A little Bit Sketchy True Colours with Versamark and embosssed with White Embossing powder, I coloured the butterfly with Silks and coloured the body with Spectrum Noir IG6.
5. To finish off I added lilac pearls to the ribbon, purple gem to the double white bow and 2 pearl butterflies to the body of the card.
Thank you for stopping by Today