Followers

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Caterpillar to Butterfly

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a rather busy but successful crafting day today.  I got everything I needed to do done and even got some admin work done too!

Tonight's card I made for today's one word challenge over on Facebook, the word being Butterfly.  This will be my last crafting day now until next week so I got the inks, silks and stamps out to play.  Purple had to come into play too!


Recipe

1. White A5 landscape card which I have matted and layered purple pearlescent card.
2. Using the reverse side of Centura Pearl I stamped the corner's which are from Sheena Douglass' A little bit Magical stamps with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder.
3. I stamped the Sentiment from Sheena's A little bit Sketchy True Colours stamp set with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I then distressed with Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac. I wrapped white and silver ribbon around and matted and layered onto the purple card.
4. Onto Supersmooth card I stamped the butterfly from A little Bit Sketchy True Colours with Versamark and embosssed with White Embossing powder, I coloured the butterfly with Silks and coloured the body with Spectrum Noir IG6.
5. To finish off I added lilac pearls to the ribbon, purple gem to the double white bow and 2 pearl butterflies to the body of the card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Love your purple card and butterfly Linda,glad you had fun.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card hun, you know I love ur work u should add ur cards into an album on the jic group, show them all ur great creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always Linda, love the delicate look of this card, hun, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation Linda. Really love this one. Fabulous detail and colour.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card & purple is so called for :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great feeling being productive!! I can only wish at the mo!
    Love your card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love purple. I also love how you've created your background and your butterfly is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh hun this is lush love the colours hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous card Linda. I love how you've created the panel and the butterfly is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really beautiful card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Card Linda ,beautiful layout and colour.
    Lovely to see you to .
    Couldn't put that thing together lol but done now hee hee
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. just gorgeous Linda - I've not got the new butterflies yet - been trying to resist but I think I'll be caving in. Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous purple creation - love it! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning Linda - love the purple, the butterflies, the beautiful bow and those fabulous pearl butterflies!!
    Love it!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Linda have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! I love the vines in the corner and the feminine look of this card. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining us at TO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda...like always!!!! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is stunning Linda. The background stamp is amazing, as is your butterfly. Gorgeous embellishments too…. Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another stunner. Love the intricate flourishes at the sides and the lovely sentiment.
    Beautiful colour and butterfly.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning! Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the rich colours and stunning butterfly. Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello
    a beautiful card.
    Thank you for your participation in the Fairytale Stampers
    greetings
    manu

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning Linda. Love all the stamps and the gorgeous butterfly. My favourite colours too.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! Love the white on the purple, Linda. Magnificent butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is really fantastic!!
    Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful & so elegant. Thank you for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful butterfly card with really great colours!

    Thank you so much for joinig us at Fairytale Stampers!!

    Good luck :-)
    xxx Karola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx