Followers

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Cookie Fairy

Good Morning  Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Well I did manage to play with my stencils and Sparkle Medium from Imagination Crafts. Hubby and I had a lovely time last night at our neighbours 40th Wedding Anniversary.  It was lovely to catch up with our neighbours too.

Here is a card I made using Acetate and one of the Butterfly stencils with Sage Green Sparkle Medium.


Recipe

1. Scalloped and embossed front square white card.
2. First layer is black card which has been colour washed with Silkies.
3. I stencilled the butterflies onto acetate using Sparkle Medium Sage Green, once dry I attached to the black card with small brads.
4. I then die cut silver mirri card with Spellbinder Stately Circle die and matted and layered the image which I found in my stash with Pinflair.  I glittered her wings and added a gem flowers.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and green pearl gems to the 4 corners.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love all the sparklies, and the image is so cute :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous detail and I love this image Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Linda, love all the sparkle and the beautiful butterflies. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card!! Thank You for joining us at Craftitude
    hugs DT Norma Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the butterflies and the image. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Linda, your neighbours will love this for sure, and lots of Green, yes, Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute card Linda - love that cute image and the butterflies look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Linda, so pretty. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. And sparkle it does!! So pretty and love that cute image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and sparkles Linda,and your very cute image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Linda, I like the sweet image and all the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that fabulous green sparkle - so lush - fabulous card - love the cookie fairy!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so sweet and beautiful card Linda.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need a cookie fairy, but I need one who'll come and eat all the cookies so they won't tempt me anymore. :-D Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Linda. Love using sparkle medium on acetate. Glad you enjoyed the party.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card. Many thanks for taking part in the first That's Crafty! Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the glitter butterflies! thanks for playing along with us at That's Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love all that sparkle, thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sparkle, Linda. So glad you chose to share your creation with us this week at the Sister Act Challenge Blog. Cathy XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, beautiful card. Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining our challenge this month over at Craft for the Craic :)
    Lá Fhéile Pádraig,
    Eithne :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute card and thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's FFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. awwww the image is so cute and lovely butterflys again :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this, thank you for joining in with the That's Craft challenge. X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Linda,
    Lá Féile Pádraig or Happy St Patrick's Day !

    Love the sparkley Green Butterflies, very appropriate for our Let's go Green challenge. Great Card

    Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Dragon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx