Sunday already, boy these weekends sure do pass us by rather quickly don't you think? Two days on the run and I have washing pegged out on the line, I love it! It is lovely to iron too as it is so fresh, especially the bedding. Housework done for this week so crafting planned for the rest of the day.
Another card made using Imagination Crafts products. I hope you like it!
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered gold linen look card.
2. The second layer is rainbow card which I found in my stash.
3. Using one of the new Gradient cards I stencilled the Dragonfly Dreams using Periwinkle, Lavender and Gold Shine Sparkle Medium, I then punched the corners using MS buttefly punch.
4. I then punched out 3 butterflies from the rainbow card and added them to the card and gems down their bodies.
5. To finish off I added a tag birthday sentiment.
Thank you for visiting today